How do we collect personal data?
- Through Users Comments
- Email subscription
How We Use Personal Data Collected
- To provide the best User Experience for the user
- To ensure that subscribers access latest credit card updates through their mails
- To refer users to the available deals
How Users Personal Data Is Protected
Here are a few steps we take in protecting our online users details;
- The website is SSL certificate enabled, hence security is assured
- Our Email subscription is powered by Google feedburner
- Only subscribers email is required for regular updates
- Nobody at Cardwok will request for a users personal data such as home or effice address, credit card numbers, bank details
- Email addresses subscribed to our website are not shared with external bodies, except for 3rd party agents handling our emails subscription
- The website security is regularly updated to over ride any back door agents.
Cookies and Web Beacons
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
To Know more about cookie Read This Article
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to https://www.cardwok.com and other sites on the Internet.
Note – We also use third party vendors like Google Analytics cookies
Our Advertising Partners
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.